Written by Hugo Murtas
See my news
The On the 11th version of the Green Marathon Reindeer It begins this Saturday, October 22, with two night races and Sunday, October 23, with the traditional marathon. The program will begin Saturday, from 7:30 A.M.will resume Sunday, from 9 a.mEnds at noon.
Runners starting from Email Francois Mitterrand A good portion of the city center will be occupied. Consequence: Traffic will be snarled from Saturday and many streets will be blocked.
Six variations in the center
There are a total of six diversions in the city centre.
- The first diversion is at the corner Boulevard de la Tour d’Auvergne And the street Pierre Abelard. Vehicles coming from the boulevard should turn left onto rue Pierre Abelard.
- The second is located at the corner of the street Pierre Abelard And then some Redone Street. Vehicles coming from rue Pierre Abélard must turn left and cannot enter rue de la Motte Picquet onto rue de Redon.
- A third diversion is around the corner boulevard du Colombier And then some Alma Street. All vehicles coming from Boulevard du Colombier must alight via rue de l’Alma. No one can go up the rue d’Isle.
- 4th Diversion: At the corner St. Helier Street as well asAvenue Jean-Jan. Vehicles coming from Rue Saint-Hélier should turn right in the direction of Avenue Jean Janvier.
- For the fifth variation, everything happens in the cornerAvenue Jean-Jan And Richemont Wharf. All vehicles coming from January Avenue must turn right and proceed along the pier.
- The sixth variation is placed in the cornerAvenue Aristide Briand And then some Chateaudun Street. It is mandatory for all vehicles coming from Avenue Aristide Briand to turn right in the direction of Rue de Chateaudun.
Hence some bus lines will also be diverted.
STAR Network reminds people in Rennes to contact the STAR application or contact 09 70 821 800.
Was this article helpful to you? Note that you can follow Actu Rennes in the My Actu space. In one click, after registration, you will find all the news of your favorite cities and brands.