Written by Frederick Jowett
Updated 27 Sep 22 at 18:51
See my news
Sarte section of League Against Cancer This Sunday, October 2, 2022 is organizing its event “All March Against Cancer” ManceIn the natural ark.
Nordic walking and hiking enthusiasts are invited to participate in the day to benefit the fight against cancer.
Nordic walking and running
On this day, participants are offered several possibilities:
- Nordic Walking (Morning): Beginner, open to all levels.
- Walking (Morning): Free or group walking (5, 7 or 10 km); Recreational break and refueling.
- Running (morning): 6 or 9 km run
- Trail Running (morning): For casual runners, supervised by Natalie Mauclair.
- Family Hike (Afternoon): 5 km with a break for fun and refreshment leaving at 2:30 PM.
- Sofro Walk (afternoon): Departure at 2:30 pm 5 km. To discover nature in a different way.
For morning events, registration starts at 9am and departures from Domaine de l’Epove Restaurant Chalet at 10am.
For afternoon walks, they are held at the same location in the morning and from 1:30 pm onwards.
Donations were made to the League Against Cancer
While registering, participants can make a Free gift To the League Against Cancer. All donations are donated to the association in Sarthe.
The goal is to raise as much money as possible to help patients and their families.
Practical information: Sunday 2 October at the Arch de la Nature. Free parking on the rugby pitch next to the Vergar car park. n°6 bus stop Gué-Bernisson at the garden/tram stop. Information 02 43 89 40 40.
Was this article helpful to you? Note that you can follow Actu Le Mans in the My Actu space. In one click, after registration, you will find all the news of your favorite cities and brands.